- Accountability - Acknowledging and assuming responsibility for
actions, products, decisions, and policies. It can be applied to
both individual accountability on the part of employees and
accountability of the company as a whole.
- Balance - Taking a proactive stand to create and maintain a
healthy work-life balance for workers.
- Commitment - Committing to great product, service, and other
initiatives that impact lives within and outside the
- Community -Contributing to society and demonstrating corporate
- Diversity - respecting the diversity and giving the best of
composition. Establishing an employee equity program.
- Empowerment - Encouraging employees to take initiative and give
the best. Adopting an error-embracing environment to empower
employees to lead and make decisions.
- Integrity - Acting with honesty without compromising the
- Ownership - Taking care of the company and customers as they
were one's own.
- Safety - ensuring the health and safety of employees and going
beyond the legal requirements to provide an accident-free